Saturday, July 4, 2009

Moving In!

Well, I've bought a house. I took all my hard-earned savings and bought one of the largest lots in Sunset Valley. I am now the proud owner of the land located at 15 Summer Hill Court.

Unfortunately, I spent all my money...so I'm currently sleeping on a lounge chair on my property until I can afford to actually build.



It's not too bad living with practically nothing. I eat out a lot, and sometimes I'm able to blend in with others at the park and get in on some picnics. Nothing beats free food! I use the free showers at the gym, and I can use the bathroom at work, the gym, or the library.



To start saving up money, I got a job as a test subject over at the science facility - I'll start work on Monday. It doesn't pay much but I'm really looking to use my degree and one day become a creature-robot cross breeder. Gotta start somewhere I guess.



Well, that's it for now I think. I'll write more later in the week. Still getting to know this town a bit.

-David Parker

1 comment: