Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm in love! (for real this time!)

So I was at the library doing some reading for work ('Dangerous Device Disposal'...gotta stay on top of the new governmental policies) and I noticed Gym Girl walk in. I've been noticing her for a while, since before Erin and I stopped talking. I ended up starting up a conversation with her and we really hit it off! When I found out she was single, I was floored! We left the library together and got some food - the night was great. (Oh, and her name is Bebe...)



We've been hanging out a lot, she's been so much easier to get to know. A few days in, I ended up taking her on a real nice date to the beach and then dinner at the Bistro (making a bit of money now!) and I asked her to go steady and she said yes!



She's spent the night, too - she doesn't even care that I don't have any carpet and that the walls are still undone. She said it's like camping, but with more security.

-David Parker

1 comment: