Sunday, July 5, 2009

Alright, so maybe I jumped the gun....

Erin and I are no more.

So I thought things were going really good, right? We went out to dinner and all was good, and so the next night I took a chance and went back over her house. I showed up and she already had music going, so I swept her off her feet the minute I got in, and we ended up dancing. She was in a great mood so I made dinner, we ate together, and then I asked if I could spend the night...and she said yes! We both slept in her bed that night, which was nice...but then the next morning when I woke up and took a shower, she said she thought I was being inappropriate. Whatever. I was going to give her space and see what happened, but then she called me a few weeks later and told me she was a lot older than she had told me before. WTF?! So I met up with her and she wasn't kidding - her hair was starting to go gray and everything. Now I don't judge too much on appearances but I'm looking to start a family. She's just not for me.

I feel like I may have been using her a bit anyway - she's got a full house and I have nothing. I just need to focus on myself right now. I was just promoted to lab tech and I was told that if I keep up the hard work, I could go far.




-David Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment