Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Changes...

My life was so boring for so long...and now there's a whirlwind of activity!

Let's see, where do I start? Well David asked me to move in, and of course I was floored because I've just been living with Dad since I was jobless up until a few days ago. My first day was great - I don't like the uniforms much, and the hours suck because David works 9:00am - 3:00pm and then I work 3:00pm - 9:00pm, but I'm working really hard and hoping to be promoted soon.



A couple days after we got married I ended up starting to feel really nauseous. I was throwing up constantly and I had a suspicion something was going on...so I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!! As soon as I got home that day I showered, got ready for bed, and then told David and he was sooo excited!



I'm so excited!!

-Bebe Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment