Sunday, July 5, 2009

Life is good

A few days after proposing, I asked Bebe to move in with me. She's been sleeping here every night anyway, why not? Of course she said yes and moved right in.

She brought her money with her, and during the time she was moving I also got promoted to Fertilizer Analyst (good-byyyyye lab coat!) at work, with a raise and a bonus of 1,032 Simoleans! With that money we were able to put in carpet and tile and paint the entire house, inside and out.

Bebe ended up finding a job at a restaurant as a Kitchen Scullion. She really enjoys cooking so I suggested she start working on that dream. She was unemployed when I met her, still living with her dad in his house, so she really didn't need to work. I think she's enjoying it, though. She's making a lot of the meals around the house now (although I can still make a pretty mean meal), and she's a vegetarian so she's introducing me to new things.



-David Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment