Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I love being pregnant

Pregnancy has been so much fun! I love the fact that David does a lot of the housework so I can rest...I definitely could get more of that on a regular basis.



I had Dad over today and we talked about the baby, he's so excited. It will be his first grandchild.



David is being too cute all the time, too - he loves to rub my belly and talk to the baby. He or she is kicking in there, they love to hear him!



Work has been really great about everything - I was worried when I got pregnant so close to being hired that they would let me go. The diner I'm working for is owned by David's boss' sister, though, and she was ecstatic to hear the news. She gave me time off to enjoy the pregnancy on top of maternity leave! I'm totally going to have to work my butt off when I get back! I don't mind it now, though...it's given me time to read my baby books and start getting ready for everything.

-Bebe Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment