Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back to work - what am I doing?

That was pretty much my thought when I woke up this morning. And it only got worse.

It was nice because David woke up with me and we had a nice breakfast, but then he was off to work. I'm still working the 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm shift, so we only have to call in a baby-sitter for about two hours for the transition time between him coming home and me leaving. I think that's a good thing, considering how Ben is acting lately.

Between the time David left and the baby-sitter showed up, the stove broke and I had to call a repairman (it's the only way to warm up Becca's formula, we don't have a microwave yet, so it's not like I could wait all day), Ben and Becca cried all morning long, Ben had a diaper full of poo that somehow got all over the carpet in the nursery, and then bathroom sink sprung a leak and was literally spraying all over the place, so I had to have the same delivery man come back again! I can't catch a break!



The only thing that could be better is if I got fired when I get to work tonight, or maybe I could just trip and fall face-first into the deep fat fryers.

-Bebe Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment