Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Aquatic Ecosystem Tweaker!

Tonight I came home from an errand I had to run after work to find Gobias Koffi, my boss, pulling up to my house. He informed me that at a meeting he had just left, they had decided to promote me to the position of Aquatic Ecosystem Tweaker, and handed me a check from the company for a bonus of 1,680 Simoleons! I couldn't believe it!

I headed in the house to tell Bebe (Gobias declined my invitation to dinner but promised to take me up on it another day when he didn't have other plans) and she surprised me with some news of her own...we're having another baby! How ironic it was her first day back to work, but Grace was happy to hear it and told her she could have more time off when the baby is due.



-David Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment