Saturday, July 4, 2009

I think I'm in love!

So since I've been out in public a lot, I've noticed what hot girls there are in this town! I met this pretty girl at the bookstore and we really hit it off...I was about to ask her out but then she told me she was in a relationship. Boo!

I was at the park the next day and I ran into this really smokin' hot girl - Erin. We got to talking and I found out she was single, and we really seem to get along. She does something for the Armed Forces, I can't quite remember what...but I really think I like her. When we were talking she happened to mention that her TV was broken and she was taking it to get fixed. I told her I'm pretty handy and offered to fix it for her, since I could use the practice anyway. She was stoked because it would save her some money, so I took it home.



I was able to fix it and then stopped at her house to drop it off...she was so grateful! I told her no payment was necessary but she insisted, and since I'm pretty bad off right now, I ended up taking a few bucks. We hung out at her house for a bit and I was flirting up a storm, which she seems to like but I don't know if she really likes me. I think she was feeling sick, though, because while were talking she wet her pants right there on the spot. I pretended not to notice and offered to make dinner, and hurried to the kitchen. I heard her take a shower and then go mop up the mess...I was so relieved. But then she ended up asking me to leave, so who knows.

I invited her out to the local community pool today and we had a great time - she beat me at underwater breathing contests, man can that girl hold her breath! I noticed this other dude hanging around (Connor Frio) who seemed like he wanted to talk to her...she told me it was nothing but I just don't get a good vibe from him. He's definitely not someone I want to be around.



-David Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment