Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lots of great stuff!

Work has been great, home life is great, I totally cannot complain. Bebe and I got tired of having grumpy mornings after horrible nights of rest, so I surprised her with a new bed. We've both been sleeping more soundly and I've woken up in the mornings more refreshed. I've even had enough energy to get up early and go fishing before work - I love having the park right across the street, I literally can just walk there, fish a bit, and then catch my carpool.



Ben is a great little guy - we have to wake up once during the night to take care of some issue, whether it's a dirty diaper or the little guy just wants to eat, but overall he's a pretty content little baby. I really doesn't fuss that much at all, which I really think is great on Bebe - she's getting used to being a mom, but she still had time to do things that she wants to do around the house without worrying about him. She'll be heading back to work tomorrow, and I think she's more excited than she's letting on. I've noticed more cookbooks around the house and she makes something new almost every night...I know she misses working in a real kitchen.




-David Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment