Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I have the best husband ever!

I thought being pregnant was a pain the first time around, it's even harder when you have a baby to take care of, too! I've been working part-time at the diner but between that, taking care of Ben, and running other errands I have to do, I'm pooped!

Of course, Superhusband comes to the rescue! He got a raise and promotion at work, and the first thing he buys is a Relaxing Swedish Massage for me at the Sharma Day Spa, and he took care of Ben all that day and all evening. Then I wake up the next morning to find that he had hired a maid to come help him clean the house (which certainly needed a good cleaning!) while I just lazed around all day. I couldn't be happier!

All my laying around isn't going to waste, though - I'm planning my little boy's birthday party - it's next week and we're going all out. I can't wait!



-Bebe Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment