Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bebe's Birthday

My beautiful wife turned 30 today and I gave her the best birthday. That woman owes me!

She had a really bad day with the kids yesterday, so I when I got home I dealt with an evening of madness until Becca finally stopped crying and just laid in her crib, and Ben got preoccupied with his bunny and sat there for hours playing. I was able to make dinner and even lunch for tomorrow at work without him crying...he just sat on the floor and laughed and talked his crazy baby language to his bunny.



I surprised Bebe with a brand new bedset for her birthday, which I had dropped off last night while she was at work. At first she was a little concerned because we just bought a new bed, but I was able to trade it in barely used for a great discount off the new set.



And to top it off, the kids were both so exhausted from crying all day that they both passed out and slept through the entire night - a first!



This morning Bebe woke up totally refreshed and Ben was being an angel (we'll see how long that lasts), and I was confidently able to go off to work knowing she'd have a good day.



-David Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment